29 November 2021
L'institut Servier. Supporting research. Fostering vocations
- Slide Image:Slide text:L'Institut ServierSupporting research. Fostering vocations
- Slide Image:Slide text:2021 Annual Scientific SessionsExceptionally two Colloquiums on different themes.
- Slide Image:Slide text:Grants and SubsidiesSupport for a full year of research
- Slide Image:Slide text:The Pasteur-Weizmann / Servier International PrizeRewarding biomedical discovery.
- Slide Image:Slide text:The videos & publicationsDeveloping research.
Annual Scientific Sessions
Heterogeneity in diabetes and beta cells
Neurodegeneration: Mechanisms and therapeutic targets
This year over two days in November, L'Institut Servier organizes Scientific Days in Paris, which includes 2 Scientific Colloquiums on different themes.Consult the previous colloquia publications
AND BETA CELLS
Its aim is to promote all forms of scientific and medical knowledge thus contributing to medical progress,
patient wellbeing and physician expectations.