18 May 2020
L'institut Servier. Supporting research. Fostering vocations
- Slide Image:Slide text:L'Institut ServierSupporting research. Fostering vocations
- Slide Image:Slide text:2020 Annual Scientific SessionsHeterogeneity in diabetes and beta cells
- Slide Image:Slide text:Grants and SubsidiesSupport for a full year of research
- Slide Image:Slide text:The Pasteur-Servier-Weizmann International PrizeRewarding biomedical discovery.
- Slide Image:Slide text:The videos & publicationsDeveloping research.
Annual Scientific Sessions
THERAPEUTIC REVOLUTIONS IN ONCOLOGY: HOW TO INCORPORATE THEM?
Every year over two days in November, L'Institut Servier organizes Scientific Days in Paris, which includes a Laureate Symposium and a Scientific Colloquium.Consult the previous colloquia publications
by the 2019 Laureates
Its aim is to promote all forms of scientific and medical knowledge thus contributing to medical progress,
patient wellbeing and physician expectations.