Knowledge of the molecular pathways of cancer, characterisation of pharmacological targets, pharmacogenetics, individualised adaptation of dosages, pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic monitoring of treatments...
L'institut Servier. Supporting research. Fostering vocations
- Slide Image:Slide text:L'Institut ServierSupporting research. Fostering vocations
- Slide Image:Slide text:2018 Scientific DaysIntestinal Microbiota and its host: Harmony or disagreement ?
- Slide Image:Slide text:Grants and SubsidiesSupport for a full year of research
- Slide Image:Slide text:The Pasteur-Weizmann / Servier International PrizeRewarding biomedical discovery. Next award in 2018.
- Slide Image:Slide text:The videos & publicationsDeveloping research.
The last three colloquia or symposia publications
Immunosuppresive therapies used in transplantation have long been a preferred field of investigation for the development of personalised....
All practitioners have encountered the following scenario: two 85-year-old women, with the same pathology, undergo the same surgery; one recovers rapidly and retourns home without assistance, the other develops complications...
The full program of the 2018 Scientific Days
Its aim is to promote all forms of scientific and medical knowledge thus contributing to medical progress,
patient wellbeing and physician expectations..