L'institut Servier. Supporting research. Fostering vocations
- Slide Image:Slide text:L'Institut ServierSupporting research. Fostering vocations
- Slide Image:Slide text:2019 Scientific DaysTreatment revolutions in oncology: how can we best implement them ?
- Slide Image:Slide text:Grants and SubsidiesSupport for a full year of research
- Slide Image:Slide text:The Pasteur-Weizmann / Servier International PrizeRewarding biomedical discovery. Next award in 2018.
- Slide Image:Slide text:The videos & publicationsDeveloping research.
News: The 2018 International Pasteur-Weizmann/Servier Prize
On October 16, 2018, at a ceremony at the Academy of Sciences, the Pasteur-Weizmann / Servier Prize was awarded to the research lab headed by Prof. Michel Sadelain. Prof. Sadelain is the director and founder of the cellular engineering center and head of the gene transfer and genetic expression lab at the Memorial Sloane-Kettering Cancer Center in New York (USA).
by the 2019 Laureates
Its aim is to promote all forms of scientific and medical knowledge thus contributing to medical progress,
patient wellbeing and physician expectations.