14 June 2021
L'institut Servier. Supporting research. Fostering vocations
- Slide Image:Slide text:L'Institut ServierSupporting research. Fostering vocations
- Slide Image:Slide text:2020 Annual Scientific SessionsDue to COVID-19, the Laureate Symposium will be broadcast online only. The 2020 Colloquium is postponed to 2021.
- Slide Image:Slide text:Grants and SubsidiesSupport for a full year of research
- Slide Image:Slide text:The Pasteur-Weizmann / Servier International PrizeRewarding biomedical discovery.
- Slide Image:Slide text:The videos & publicationsDeveloping research.
Annual Scientific Sessions
HETEROGENEITY IN DIABETES AND BETA CELLS
POSTPONED TO 2021
Every year over two days in November, L'Institut Servier organizes Scientific Days in Paris, which includes a Laureate Symposium and a Scientific Colloquium.Consult the previous colloquia publications
by the 2020 Laureates
AND BETA CELLS
Its aim is to promote all forms of scientific and medical knowledge thus contributing to medical progress,
patient wellbeing and physician expectations.