The theme of iron overload perfectly illustrates the place of internal medicine which is at the interface between different specialisms, and it affects most of the organs.
L'institut Servier. Supporting research. Fostering vocations
- Slide Image:Slide text:Scientific DaysSupporting research. Fostering vocations
- Slide Image:Slide text:L'Institut ServierSupporting research. Fostering vocations
- Slide Image:Slide text:Grants and SubsidiesSupport for a full year of research
- Slide Image:Slide text:The Pasteur-Weizmann / Servier International PrizeRewarding biomedical discovery
- Slide Image:Slide text:The publicationsDeveloping research
L‘Institut SERVIER is a non-profit association under French law.
Its aim is to promote all forms of scientific and medical knowledge thus contributing to medical progress,
patient wellbeing and physician expectations.