The theme of iron overload perfectly illustrates the place of internal medicine which is at the interface between different specialisms, and it affects most of the organs.
L'institut Servier. Supporting research. Fostering vocations
- Slide Image:Slide text:L'Institut ServierSupporting research. Fostering vocations
- Slide Image:Slide text:2018 Scientific DaysIntestinal Microbiota and its host: Harmony or disagreement ?
- Slide Image:Slide text:Grants and SubsidiesSupport for a full year of research
- Slide Image:Slide text:The Pasteur-Weizmann / Servier International PrizeRewarding biomedical discovery. Next award in 2018.
- Slide Image:Slide text:The videos & publicationsDeveloping research.
The last three colloquia or symposia publications
Whenever the idea of pioneer comes up in the context of metal, one immediately thinks about the Gold Rush...
The number of hereditary iron-related diseases and our understanding of how iron is metabolised in the body have both considerably expanded over the last 25 years, especially since the discovery...
The full program of the 2018 Scientific Days
Its aim is to promote all forms of scientific and medical knowledge thus contributing to medical progress,
patient wellbeing and physician expectations..