The long-held practice of listening to, examining and treating individual patients is converging with genomic, bioinformatic and artificial intelligence technologies to create ‘precision’ medicine, which will transform the way we practise medicine. Learn about how these concepts are...
L'institut Servier. Supporting research. Fostering vocations
- Slide Image:Slide text:L'Institut ServierSupporting research. Fostering vocations
- Slide Image:Slide text:2018 Scientific DaysIntestinal Microbiota and its host: Harmony or disagreement ?
- Slide Image:Slide text:Grants and SubsidiesSupport for a full year of research
- Slide Image:Slide text:The Pasteur-Weizmann / Servier International PrizeRewarding biomedical discovery. Next award in 2018.
- Slide Image:Slide text:The videos & publicationsDeveloping research.
The last three colloquia or symposia publications
Using the example of organ transplantation, P. Marquet describes how translational research may help to optimize therapeutic success, focusing on the genetic determinants of pharmacokinetics and the role of therapeutic drug monitoring.
Geriatric care will become increasingly important over coming decades as life expectancy increases. F. Nourhashemi describes how the standardized geriatric evaluation is changing to incorporate new understanding of the evolution and impact of frailty and trajectories of disability among elderly...
The full program of the 2018 Scientific Days
Its aim is to promote all forms of scientific and medical knowledge thus contributing to medical progress,
patient wellbeing and physician expectations..