Introduction: Tumors of the central nervous system are the second most frequent tumors in children. Modern therapies have increased greatly the number of cured patients. This leads to new challenges in reducing the therapy-related morbidity. Radiotherapy to the juvenile brain is...
L'institut Servier. Supporting research. Fostering vocations
- Slide Image:Slide text:L'Institut ServierSupporting research. Fostering vocations
- Slide Image:Slide text:Grants and SubsidiesSupport for a full year of research
- Slide Image:Slide text:The Pasteur-Weizmann / Servier International PrizeRewarding biomedical discovery
- Slide Image:Slide text:The publicationsDeveloping research
- Slide Image:Slide text:Scientific DaysSupporting research. Fostering vocations
L‘Institut SERVIER is a non-profit association under French law.
Its aim is to promote all forms of scientific and medical knowledge thus contributing to medical progress,
patient wellbeing and physician expectations.