Application for a grant and eligibility criteria
L'Institut Servier grants constitute a support for mobility for one research year abroad, in order allow:
Future PhD students and post-doctoral researchers to receive complementary training abroad in a university medical center in a foreign country.
Researchers (fundamental or applied) to complete their research abroad in particular in the following areas of research and therapy: cardiovascular diseases, neuropsychiatric diseases, immuno-inflammatory diseases, diabetes, and cancers. Projects including drugs or new clinical entity are excluded.
Criteria for the objective assessment to obtain a grant :
- Reason and need for relocation
- Scientific curriculum and publications of the candidate
- Interest, pertinence, and scientific quality of the project
- Personal investment of the candidate in the project
- Added value for the original team
- Subsequent career path of the candidate